THE 2B AWARDS – SUBMISSION AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT: This Submission Agreement is made between You and The 2B AWARDS, LLC., in connection with Your submission video/audio to 2B Awards. You should read and understand the Official Rules before providing any submission video/audio to 2B Awards.
1. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to submit your video/audio ("Submission") for considered in one or more of the categories The 2B Awards offers, you must be a legal U.S. resident, or resident of a country with diplomatic relations with the United States who, at the time of submission is at least eighteen (18) years of age.
If You are under eighteen (18) years of age or are a minor in Your state of residence, You must have Your parent or guardian review and agree to this Submission Agreement and complete a Parent/Guardian Consent Form (PDF) on your behalf.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR VIDEO/AUDIO, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU EITHER; (A) ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 AND NOT A MINOR IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE, AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS SUBMISSION AGREEMENT; OR (B) ARE THE PARENT OR GUARDIAN OF A CHILD WHO IS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR WHO IS A MINOR IN HIS OR HER STATE OF RESIDENCE AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF YOUR CHILD. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS SUBMISSION AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY SUBMISSION VIDEO/AUDIO TO THE 2B AWARDS.
Log onto http://2bawards.com/register/ and follow the onscreen instructions.
- NO PURCHASE IS REQUIRED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Submissions may contain a Personal Statement and the Talent Performance. The Personal Statement must not exceed thirty (30) seconds. The Personal Statement shall answer the question, "Why should people vote for you to be the winner of the 2B Awards? The Talent Performance must not exceed the time associated with the affiliate submission levels defined below.
- Video/Audio must not include mention or performance of any copyrighted media production including but not limited to films, books, television programming.
- Video/Audio must not contain derogatory references to any Internet or television network talent or sponsors.
- Video/Audio must not have been previously submitted to another online awards show or casting call, broadcast on a media network, or submitted to any entertainment entity that would conflict with The 2B Awards.
- Video/Audio must not include 3rd party trademarks, logos, insignia, location signage, photographs, or artwork.
- For information regarding the copywriting process or Intellectual Property issues visit www.copyright.gov or if you wish to obtain information in regard to obtaining third party mechanical licenses you can visit www.soundclearence.com Limelight by Rightsflow makes it easy to get your mechanical licenses without expensive lawyers or complicated paperwork.
By submitting a Submission Video/Audio, You acknowledge that there exists the possibility that publicity or favorable exposure may arise from The 2B Awards’ use of the Submission Video/Audio. You agree to become an affiliate of 2B Awards, Inc. As an affiliate You are allowed a maximum length of video/audio submission for talent and an opportunity to receive promotional assistance through the social media outlets of The 2B Awards, Inc., as follows:
Submission Level Value Per Level Bronze: Free
- Up to two (2) minutes of video FREE for the Talent Performance
- One (1) free vote per show.
- Up to three and a half (3.5) minutes for the Talent Performance.
- One (1) free vote per show.
- Up to five (5) Minutes of video for the Talent Performance.
- One (1) free vote per show.
- *Bonus* Build a Fan Base – Additionally at this level you will obtain a report to include a database from voluntary fans, which will include their names and email address of those who viewed the video.
The 2B Awards shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate Submission information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the video/audio or by any technical or human error or any other intentional, casual, or inadvertent misconduct, which may occur in the processing of the Submission.
- *Each monthly awards show must have a minimum of 100 uploads per category in order for an award to be paid. The 2B Awards reserves the right to combine your video/audio upload into an alternative category of talent.
LICENSE TO SUBMISSION VIDEO/AUDIO: You will retain ownership of Your Submission Video/Audio; however, You grant to The 2B Awards a world-wide, royalty free, exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, and fully sub-licensable license, without additional consideration to You or any third party, to: (i) reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, edit and otherwise use Your Submission Video/Audio, and any materials embodying, incorporating, or derived from Your Submission Video/Audio, in any format or media now known or hereafter developed (including without limitation Internet, cable, satellite, mobile, and wireless media); (ii) use Your Submission Video/Audio for the purpose of promoting The 2B Awards and for any other advertising or promotional purposes (including without limitation merchandising).
All Submission Video/Audio will be deemed to be non-confidential and may be used on a non-restricted basis. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO GRANT THE RIGHTS GRANTED IN THIS SECTION DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE 2B AWARDS.
- WAIVER: To the maximum extent permitted by law, You agree to forever release, discharge, and waive all claims against The 2B Awards from, and covenant not to initiate, file, maintain, or proceed upon any suit, claim, demand, or cause of action against The 2B Awards with respect to any losses that relate in any way to the Submission Video/Audio including without limitation any claim for idea misappropriation. Additionally, You hereby waive any and all rights that You may have under any laws or statues worldwide that concern "moral rights" in connection with Your Submission Video/Audio.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES:You represent and warrant that: (i) all information that You provide in connection with The 2B Awards, including without limitation any registration information, is and will remain true, accurate, and complete; (ii) You have the legal right and authority to enter into this Submission Agreement; (iii) You have compiled and will comply with the Official Rules; (iv) You have not submitted and shall not submit Your Submission Video/Audio to any other video site or service, or any other promotion, whether online or otherwise; (v) the Submission Video/Audio is all Your original, sole work; (vi) You solely own, or otherwise have the full right and permission to exploit, all of the rights in, to, and under the Submission Video/Audio and grant the rights and licenses set forth herein that appear in or are otherwise incorporated or embodied in the Submission Video/Audio; (vii) the Submission Video/Audio, and the use thereof by The 2B Awards and their respective designees, do not and shall not infringe upon or violate any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights or other rights (including without limitation rights of privacy or publicity) of any third party; (viii) the Submission Video/Audio is not confidential and does not contain any confidential information.
You represent and warrant that Your Submission Video/Audio does not contain any material that, in the sole discretion of The 2B Awards: (i) impersonates any person or entity, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents Your affiliation with a person or entity, without such person or entity’s prior written consent; (ii) is false, deceptive, misleading, scandalous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, unlawful, defamatory, libelous, fraudulent, tortuous, threatening, harassing hateful, degrading, or racially or ethnically offensive, or contains nudity, pornographic images, explicit sexual themes, or graphic violence; (iii) encourages conduct that could be considered a criminal offense, could give rise to criminal or civil liability, or could violate any law; (iv) constitutes a virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of The 2B Awards web site; (v) constitutes any advertising, promotional material, or other form of solicitation.
The 2B Awards reserves the right (but not obligation), in its sole discretion, to verify, prior to processing the Submission Video/Audio, that all necessary rights, clearances, consents, releases and/or permissions in or relating to the Submission Video/Audio has been obtained. You agree to cooperate with The 2B Awards in any verification or inquiries related to the foregoing.
- INDEMNITY: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless The 2B Awards and the respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, vendors, and third party service providers of the foregoing, from and against any and all Losses arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of or in connection with: (i) any use or other exploitation, or failure or omission to use or otherwise exploit Your Submission Video/Audio; (ii) Your use of or access to, or Your inability to use or access The 2B Awards web site; (iii) any breach by You of any covenant, representation, or warranty set forth in this Submission Video/Audio; or (iv) any claim that Your Submission Video/Audio or any use or exploitation thereof caused damage to or infringed upon or violated the rights of a third party (including without limitation past, present or future infringement, misappropriation, libel, defamation, invasion of privacy or right of publicity or violation of rights related to the foregoing).
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: To the extent permitted by applicable law in no event will The 2B Awards be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including without limitation indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, arising out of or related to this Submission Agreement or Your Submission Video/Audio.
- SEVERABILITY: If any provision of this Submission Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such holding will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other term hereof, and this Submission Agreement will be interpreted and construed as if such term, to the extent such term will have been held to be invalid or unenforceable, had never been contained herein. In addition, if any provision of this Submission Agreement shall for any reason be held to be excessively broad as to duration, geographical scope, activity or subject, it shall be construed by limiting and reducing it, so as to be enforceable to the extent compatible with applicable law.
- ASSIGNMENT: This Submission Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by You, but may be transferred or assigned by The 2B Awards without restriction.
- PRINTED COPY: At any time upon The 2B Awards request, You agree to execute a hard copy of this Submission Agreement and/or the Official Rules.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Submission Video/Audio, such dispute shall be submitted to arbitration to be administered by the American Arbitration Association. Arbitration shall be held in the county of Broward, state of Florida. The ruling / award of the arbitrator(s) shall be binding and each party expressly waives any right to a jury.
- GOVERNING LAW: This Submission Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regards to its principles of conflicts of law. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR SUBMISSION VIDEO/AUDIO OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO THE 2B AWARDS MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE PERMANENTLY BARRED.
BY SUBMITTING A VIDEO/AUDIO THE AFFILIATE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THEY HAVE READ, ARE AWARE, AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT ENTRANT DOWNLOAD A COPY OF THE AGREEMENT FOR THEIR RECORDS.